SRJC'S COMMITTMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE
Santa Rosa Junior College seeks to make all programs and services, including electronic and information technology, accessible to people with disabilities. In this spirit, and in accordance with the provisions of Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the College provides students, faculty, staff, and visitors with reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to the programs and activities of the College.
Resources for FACULTY
Access the Resources for Faculty page to:
- Find resources for working with disabled students
- Learn about potential academic accommodations
- Know your responsibilities and get assistance for creating accessible teaching materials
The Disability Resources Department
The Disability Resources Department (DRD) at Santa Rosa Junior College provides students with disabilities equal access to a community college education through specialized instruction, disability related support services, and advocacy activities. The Disability Resources Department:
- authorizes academic accommodations for eligible students,
- provides academic and vocational advising,
- ensures access to educational technology,
- offers specialized instruction, and
- has limited resources for assessment of learning disabilities.